Sunday 12 August 2012

Introductions


I started this blog as a means through which I can impart my knowledge about relaxed hair care with others as well as learn more about creating and maintaining healthy relaxed hair. I'll be using the information that I have gained through research as well as what I've learned from fellow relaxed women and my own first hand experiences. By the end of my blog career, it is my hope that my hair will be at the state in which I can be truly proud of it and that at least some of my readers will have benefited from the information as well. Although I can't promise that every step of the way will be easy or perfect, I know that at the end of the day, everything that I learn will only add to the making of an even more confident and beautiful me. Join me on my hair journey, it's gonna be a wild ride!

Happy Hair Days!







No comments:

Post a Comment